Monday, May 24, 2010

Yellow Bliss

**Beautiful photo found here**

Today is a sunny and very warm day here. I am so grateful for the sun after what felt like weeks of nonstop rain and gray skies. However now I can't stop sneezing, but I refuse to give into the runny nose and itchy eyes as I sit outside now writing this. And to be honest I don't feel much better inside with the air conditioner blasting, so it's a no win situation.

Onto my Yellow Bliss.....

Ever since my friend Alyse bought these amazing yellow wedges, I haven't stopped thinking about the color yellow. I've never been a huge fan and I don't think I could pull off a lot of yellow, but I love the idea of using it as an accent. I put together just a few things that I have stumbled upon lately to share with you.










I might start doing a color inspiration post more often. It's fun to see what I can find. Hope you enjoyed the color!

2 comments:

  1. these are so pretttttttttty. i love yellow. and you. now show me some belly pictures (please and thank you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's me! and I want belly pix too, hot momma.
    xoxo a

    ReplyDelete