Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Inspiration

I've been having trouble finding a job since moving home, which really blows, but I've decided I should embrace this time in my life where I have nothing but free time because it won't last for long. So I've decided it's time for me to pick up a camera and start shooting again. Now that I don't have to worry about deadlines and critiques and perfect prints I can do what I want and have a little fun. Plus I was super inspired by this image from Kate from For Me, For You:


It's so simple and elegant, right? And I've totally taken a picture very similar to this one, but it never gets old to me.

Here are some other images from around the web that I find to be beautiful and inspiring:



by Tracy from Habit


by Stephanie from Dores

On another note I also want to do some fun things while I am pregnant. Might as well have some great stories and pictures for my baby girl. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly I can do that is cheap, fun, and safe. Any ideas?? Please share.....

3 comments:

  1. I told you that I thought it would be fun to photograph all the crazy meals you'll have. and then I'd make it into a book for baby girl. but you're always too hungry and you never wait to take the picture.

    You coullddddddddd write a diary for her to read later about what you're doing and feeling now before she is here.

    I'm just wasting time at work. and I'm out of ideas. and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I read this after I devoured my dinner. My mom says I eat too fast and too much. Oops....and yet somehow I am hardly gaining weight.
    I want to have adventures with my pregnant belly. Like go camping or something. Still brainstorming...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about gardening? You can grow herbs just about anywhere, and if you want something low maintenance and inexpensive grow succulents. You can also grow exotic flowers. When you were a baby your mother grew this beautiful flower from a bulb an Amaryllis in a small pot it was so lovely.

    ReplyDelete