Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday Inspiration

It's a beautiful day here and I can't wait to spend most of my time outside in the sunshine. But before I do that I had to share this blog/project that I stumbled upon this morning. The blog is called New Dress A Day and is all about a woman's project to spend only $1 a day on a thrifted dress and transform it into a beautiful piece to add to her wardrobe. I feel so inspired to take up sewing and start doing this myself. I guess I need to invest in a sewing machine. Just take a look at some of these transformations:

Before:
After:


Before:

After:


Before:


After:



I want all of those pieces for myself please and thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I like how her before pictures are so sad and the after are her out and about. This is a cute idea. You should do it. You could make REALLY cute baby dresses for baby lopez.

    P.S.
    Can a sista get a post on baby names already! Sara asks me everyday what names you're thinking about.

    ReplyDelete