Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Swoon

Happy 4th of July!! I hope everyone is celebrating in their own way, be it cookouts and cheap beer or watching fireworks in a park or enjoying the summer weather with some sweet iced tea. This weekend is one to enjoy and relax.

I'm going to keep Sunday Swoon simple this week. These are just a few things I am swooning over lately and for the most part it is pretty random.


My heart skips a beat every time I see this picture. I can't wait for this to me and Baby Girl.


I am loving everything about this look. As much as I love this baby belly, I can't wait to wear belts where they are meant to be worn again.


Every time I am in need of a musical refreshment I turn to NPRs All Songs Considered. They recently put together a play list of Listeners Picks of 2010s Music (So Far). I am loving the picks.


Just because I love summer and Zooey Deschanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment