Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Items in My Shop

I just finished adding a handful of new items to my Etsy Shop. Ideally I want my shop to have a little bit of everything: Jewelry, Handbags, Accessories, Housewares, etc. So every time I am out and about looking for new things I try to keep an open mind. If you check out the shop you'll see some small, silly objects like resin craft supplies and cute coasters. I am also trying to keep my price low to be fair to the buyer. Most of the things in my shop right now are items I've had in storage for years. As much as I love the items I know it is time to pass them on. So please go take a look and if you see anything you like let me know. I am always open to bartering or trades.

Oh! And here is a little preview of what I added today...





No comments:

Post a Comment