Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Slacker

I have totally slacked on that polka dot/stripe post. I'm already over it. I know, I know, I procrastinate and then lose interest. It's nothing new. Basically I was inspired by this picture that I found in the most recent Lucky Magazine:



Doesn't it look so effortless and perfect? I love it. I wish I had that outfit. Anyways, it inspired me to find items from my favorite stores (J. Crew, Banana Republic, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, etc.) that could work to help recreate the look. Here is what I found:





And if mixing patterns is a little too bold for you, you can always secretly do it:





I think I like stripes more than anything. Stripes are simple and perfect.

ANYWAYS.....

On another note, I did not get the job at American Apparel. Oh well. Good news though, I have an interview on Monday to work at a nice salon here in Columbus called Nurtur. I would be a Guest Care Coordinator. Basically I would assist the manager and make sure the guests are comfortable and happy. It is something simple but fun that has plenty of benefits (manicures and haircuts, I'll take it!). I really hope I can get this one. I have all weekend to pick out my outfit. yay! Wish me luck.

1 comment: