Friday, April 16, 2010

Alternative Apparel




So I am trying to work at American Apparel and there is an open call tomorrow that I plan on attending. I have no idea what I plan on wearing but this morning I found a little inspiration from the Alternative Apparel Spring 2010 Lookbook. Is that cheating? Copying Alternative Apparel to work at American Apparel? Oh well, whatever.


I don't feel like this style is too out of reach for me. I have been dressing a little more on the comfortable side as my body is changing daily (small changes). I just want comfort to look good too. And I really need to take a lesson from Katie and start dressing things up with some great eye catching jewelery. I'll take some pictures tomorrow and let you know all about my experience. My ultimate goal is to be the face of American Apparel Pregnancy.

xoxoxxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment