Friday, February 4, 2011

Why Mornings Are My Favorite Time of Day

(image via We Heart It)

I have always been a morning person. I love to wake up early (or late), lay in bed for a little while, make some coffee, start breakfast, turn on some music, and enjoy the morning sun. Ava has only made the mornings more special for me. My mornings with are her are hands down my favorite part of being a mother. Everyday we wake up together (we co-sleep) around 8:30 or 9 AM, Ava spends a long time stretching (and growing!), I open my bedroom curtain, and we lay in bed "chatting" and snuggling. She has started to maneuver her body in a way where she is able to scoot around and not long after we wake up she is right next to me, nose to nose and wide eyed. I absolutely love it. It is truly the best way to wake up.

On a different note....here are two amazing links I wanted to share...

If you read RockStar Diaries then you know she and her hubby had a beautiful baby girl a few days ago. While she is gone she has some guest momma's sharing their motherly advice and it is definitely worth checking out.

Through that post I discovered Princess Lasertron and was pleased to stumbled upon a post on her blog about Breastfeeding in Style. It is a must read for any momma or momma to be who is or plans on breastfeeding.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I gave you an award on my blog :)

    P.S. Love the link to the breastfeeding in style! Cant wait :)

    http://lostinthisworldwithyou.blogspot.com/2011/02/twenty-eight-award.html

    ReplyDelete