Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunny Saturday

Forgive me for my absence this week. I always get a small case of the winter blues around this time of the year. Nothing to be concerned about, just a little lack of motivation. Luckily Spring is right around the corner and the sun has been making more appearances lately.

Yesterday Ava and I took full advantage of the sunshine and spent the day with my sister at her VERY sunny apartment. I was excited to get out of the house but I didn't want to really go out and about, so my sister's apartment was the perfect place to spend the day. We lounged, played with Ava, and watched Eat, Pray, Love. It was a perfect February Saturday.

At one point in the middle of the(long) movie I could see the sun shining on my sister's bed. It looked so warm and welcoming. That kind of sun doesn't shine on my bed, unfortunately. So we paused the movie and Ava and I soaked up some much needed vitamin D. And of course I took some photos (I am still getting used to my new camera and trying to get my photo mojo back )....




What did you do this weekend? Any big Valentine plans?

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment