Friday, August 13, 2010

Hair

Since Baby Girl is due to arrive very soon I have decided it is time to get a haircut. I haven't had a haircut since February or March (so long I can't remember). Granted it's been great because I have been trying to grow my hair out for a while now. But the last few weeks I have been so annoyed with my "blah" hair and my weird bangs (they are in that awkward growing out stage) so it is finally time to treat myself. Here are a few of the styles I am looking at, mostly for the long sweeping bang...

I also really like Mandy's layers...

I have always loved Reese's bangs (I wish my hair were that grown out)

I am pretty much obsessed with Nicole Richie's all around style.

So effortless...

So there you have it. I think I'll take in that photo of Nicole Richie. My hair is just that length. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! These are all good cuts...I'm sure it will look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete