Monday, August 30, 2010

Baby Sleeps, Mama Relaxes

I am one lucky Mama. I know, I know, I shouldn't rub it in, but I can't help but count my blessings. My beautiful baby girl blessed me with an easy, low maintenance pregnancy, a quick and simple birth, and now that she is here she is just as simple. She sleeps most of the day and most of the night giving me plenty of time to swoon over her and still indulge in the little things.

After one busy week and LOTS of visitors I am happy to start back up my little daily routine of a big breakfast with morning talk shows, afternoons filled with blogs, and keeping up with Etsy (and of course taking care of Baby Girl). Today I decided to start slow and indulge in the fall issues of InStyle and Elle. Now that the belly is mostly gone I am dying to wear skinny pants, shorts skirts with tights, blazers, and oxfords. I like to keep my looks simple and Banana Republic, J. Crew, and Gap always have the best simple but stunning fall looks....

J. Crew's Fall Lookbook is amazing. Definitely watch the behind the scenes video on the website if you haven't already. I love that the inspiration is Edie Beales Goes to Summer Camp.


Gap is so simple and effortless.

I MUST GET THESE JEANS.

And this video makes me crave fall in New York City.



{A quick thank you to Michaela and Stephanie who left very sweet comments recently. I am so thankful to strangers who read my blog. It is always pleasant surprise.}

No comments:

Post a Comment