Monday, September 13, 2010

Here I am!

Forgive me for my recent absence. Things here have been busier than usual. Baby Girl takes up majority of my time and this past week we had a very special visitor. I decided to keep the computer off and soak up as much time as possible with my new little family. It was a blast even if we mostly just lounged around the house and watched the Food Network Channel. We did manage to get out a few time and Ava had her first experience at The North Market. She was an angel and slept most of the time. We also went to a few book stores and started building up her little book collection. It was such a great week and felt like a mini vacation even though I didn't leave.

I am now getting back to my usual schedule and I'll be back later with some more interesting posts.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment