Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our Little Secret

Victoria's blog Lost has always been one of my favorites. I can always count on being inspired by her blog and her personal photographs. She recently choreographed a little photo project inspired by the date 10/10/10 where she asked 10 photographers to take 10 photographs on October 10, 2010, resulting in a single day represented in 100 photographs. It all came together beautifully.



**Photos by Victoria**

Well, as I was catching up on my blogs this morning I was thrilled to see she is beginning a new project. She is offering personalized photographs inspired by your name and you are the only person who will receive that image. It may sound silly to some people but I love this sort of stuff. I wish I would have thought of this! So of course I paid the $23 and I can't wait to see what I get. I love surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment